Another addition to my chile collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canned mushroom, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Mix all the meatball ingredients together and form small balls.
- 3Place them on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- 4Remove and keep warm.
- 5To make the sauce: Saute the onions in the butter until translucent.
- 6Add the flour and brown somewhat.
- 7Next add tomatoes and mash well.
- 8Add the hot water, green chiles, garlic and salt.
- 9Simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- 10Pour the sauce over meatballs and mix gently.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chile Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (2335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 113.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoned stuffing mix