Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sauce for dumpling. Marinade for chicken, pork, beef, or tofu. Dressing for Asian noodles. (Eating Well, Spring 2003)
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup strong brewed green tea
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 fresh chili pepper, seeded and minced (Fresno or Serrano)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 scallion, minced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 30 min to allow flavor to blend.