Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Got this recipe from a friend of mine who use to bring it to our Friday morning breakfast. I half the recipe and bake in 8" baking dish.
- 10 eggs
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml cottage cheese (16 oz.)
- 946.36 ml shredded monterey jack cheese (1 lb.)
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted and cooled
- 2 (226.79 g) can diced green chilies
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, cottage cheese, jack cheese, and butter; blend until smooth.
- Stir in chiles.
- Pour mixture into a well-buttered 9"x13" baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated 350 F oven for about 35 minutes or until top is browned and center appears firm.
- Serve immediately.
This is a very good and tasty breakfast Casserole. I followed recipe ingredients exactly.