- 10 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, cottage cheese, jack cheese, and the 1/2 C.
- butter; mix until smooth.
- Stir in chiles.
- Pour egg mixture into a well-buttered 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 oven for about 35 minutes or until top is browned and center appears firm.
- Serve immediately.