Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great brunch/lunch or dinner recipe that I adapted from Sunset Favorite Recipes II. This serves 8, to make it serve 4 halve the ingredients and baking in an 8x8 pan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, cottage cheese, jack cheese, and the 1/2 C.
- butter; mix until smooth.
- Stir in chiles.
- Pour egg mixture into a well-buttered 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 oven for about 35 minutes or until top is browned and center appears firm.
- Serve immediately.