Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is my favorite breakfast casserole of all time! You can even turn it into lunch or dinner ! My favorite part is all the fresh toppings that my family added to the recipe.
- 10 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint cottage cheese
- 1 lb shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- in a bowl with an electric mixer, beat the eggs until lemon colored.
- add other ingredients, except chilies, and blend until smooth; add chilies last.
- pour into a well-buttered 9x13 baking dish.
- bake at 350 for 35 minutes until top is golden brown.