- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, mild,shredded (6 oz)
- 1 can green chili, diced (4 oz)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- sliced green onion (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, stir 1 cup cheese and undrained chiles into prepared corn bread batter.
- Heat lightly greased skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon batter on griddle for each pancake.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side, turning once.
- Serve immediately topped with salsa, remaining cheese and sliced green onions.