Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe was on an insert in a bag of potatoes...
- 5 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, cut in small pieces
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper, to taste
- Brown meat and onions; drain.
- Cook tomatoes, chilies, cheese, salt and peppers over low heat until cheese melts.
- Combine ground beef with cheese mixture and potatoes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.