Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is an easy and yummy appetizer.
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies, drained
- 1 lb ground beef
- tortilla chips
- Cube cheese, put cheese into crock-pot w/2 cans of soup and 2 cans of tomatoes.
- Heat on low to melt cheese.
- Brown meat, add meat to cheese mixture.
- Cover and cook on low to keep warm.
- Serve w/tortilla chips.
I'm really sorry, but we didn't care for this. I think it may have been the cream of chicken soup...I was thinking it would make the dip creamier, but it really overpowered the taste of everything else. I'm sorry, it just didn't work out for us.
I tried it and it's fabulous! I had a few people over to have some and they all loved it and went back for seconds! I served it with Guacamole Chips from Trader Joe's. I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for sharing!