Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just the right amount of zip! This warm dip is great served with a bowl of corn chips (or try blue tortilla chips).
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large anaheim chili, chopped (New Mexico)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add the chopped chile, minced onion, and chopped tomato and cook until softened, 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in package of shredded cheese. Stir until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately, or keep warm in the crockpot.
- Makes 1 3/4 cups.
- Serve with a bowl of chips (try blue corn chips).