- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chilies, chopped and drained (or use 1 jalapeno pepper)
- 2 cups light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased baking dish, layer half cheddar cheese and top with half of chopped green chiles, then half sour cream mixed with garlic powder.
- Cover with half of the Monterey Jack cheese. Repeat twice, using up all the ingredients.
- Bake in a preheated 375ºF. oven for 30 minutes, until the cheeses are melted and the center is set.
- Serve warm as a dip with tortilla chips. Mmmm -- delicious.