Karen From Colorado's Note:
Easy and delicious mexican dip served warm with tortilla chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium skillet, cook onion in butter until tender but not brown.
- 2Stir in tomatoes, chili peppers and salt.
- 3Simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- 4Add cheese a little at a time, stirring until cheese melts.
- 5Stir in a little milk if mixture becomes too thick.
- 6Serve immediately with chips.
- 7Keep warm in a fondue pot over low heat.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chile Con Queso (Chile-Cheese Dip)
Serving Size: 1 (626 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.1
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 119.1 mg
- Sodium 993.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 27.1 g