Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
For the chile collection...
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chives, minced
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, seeds & pulp removed & minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Place all ingredients in crock pot or double boiler and melt until smooth.
- Serve with chips.
I think the cream of chicken soup was the problem for me. Maybe I'll try it again using regular cream instead.