Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1⁄4 cup onion, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup American cheese spread
- 1 medium tomatoes (Tomato should be peeled, seeded, and chopped.)
- 2 tablespoons chili peppers (Chili Peppers should be canned, chopped, green chili peppers.)
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
- tortillas or corn chips
- In a small nonmetal bowl microwave the chopped onion and butter or margarine, uncovered, on 100% power for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or till the onion is tender but not brown.
- Stir in the American cheese spread.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 2 to 3 minutes or till the cheese spread is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chopped tomato, green chili peppers, and bottled hot pepper sauce, if desired.
- Micro-cook the cheese mixture, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 seconds to 1 minute more or till the cheese mixture is heated through.
- Serve immediately with tortilla or corn chips.