Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Found this on Pinterest. This is a crock pot recipe.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs stew meat
- 1 (19 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 16 ounces refried beans (optional)
- 5 -7 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Put beef, bouillon, and enchilada sauce into a crock pot and cook on low for 7-8 hours*, or until meat is very tender.
- When beef is done (very tender and flakes off when stirred), taste and add more salt, if desired.
- Heat refried beans in a saucepan.
- Place on tortilla about 1/2 cup of the meat, drained by using a slotted spoon, and a spoonful or two of beans.
- Roll into a burrito.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Pour some of the remaining enchilada sauce from the crock pot over the burritos to cover.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese.
- Broil until cheese is bubbly, about 2-4 minutes.
Really good and super easy. I doubled the recipe to feed the Monday Night Football crowd and it went over very well. Served with yellow rice and extra refried beans, with sour cream on the side.