Recipe by Grannydragon
This is a very nice sauce for grilled or pan fried fish. Just something a bit different. Adds a touch of class to the dish.
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine white wine, cream, chicken broth, coconut milk, shallots and ginger.
- Simmer to reduce to about 1/3 cup. Add chili sauce and basil. Slowly whisk in butter until all the butter is melted and incorporated into the sauce.
- Makes about 1/2 cup. Serve over fish.