Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The extra dressing will keep several days in the refrigerator
- 2 tablespoons unsalted pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 0.5 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- Place the first 8 ingredients in a blender; process 15 seconds.
- Gradually add cilantro; process until smooth.
- Combine 2 tablespoons water and yogurt in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
- Add cilantro mixture; stir well.