Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe comes from the Pillsbury BAKE-OFF Contest, submitted by Larry Lowman. I like to make these for snack days because I usually always have everything on hand. They are quite tasty for how simple they are.
- 1 (11 ounce) canpillsbury refrigrated refrigerated breadstick dough
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 1⁄2 ounces chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- heat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease 9x13 pan.
- Remove dough from can; unroll into 1 long rectangle in greased pan.
- Starting at center, press out dough to sides of pan; press perforations to seal.
- In medium bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon and spread mixture evenly over dough.
- Bake at 375 for 17 to 22 minutes or until filling is set and edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut into small squares.