Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living Magazine. If you like chipotle chile in adobo sauce, you'll love this spicy cheese log. Prep time does not include chill time.
- 2 (453.59 g) package light cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 chipotle peppers (canned in adobo sauce)
- 4.92 ml adobo sauce
- 2.46 ml creole seasoning
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.59 ml hot sauce
- 118.29 ml toasted pecans, chopped
- 78.07 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- assorted cracker
- Process first 10 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Divide cheese mixture into 2 equal portions; shape each portion into an 8-inch log.
- Combine pecans and cilantro. Roll cheese logs evenly in pecan mixture; wrap in plastic wrap. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with assorted crackers.