Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is one of my favorite breakfast recipes. My mom made these for me as a kid. You can make ahead and freeze, pulling a few out to microwave before heading out the door. Awesome dish, you really can't beat stuff this easy and yummy!
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies
- 453.59 g sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml onion, minced
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Pour into a greased 9x9 casserole dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees or until cooked in the center.
Very fast & deliciuos recipe. Thanks
These are yummy! I made it for breakfast yesterday...froze the leftovers...and this morning I zapped them in the microwave and there came out as delicious as they were straight from the oven...next time I plan to purchase the pre-shedded cheese...thanks for posting it...=)
These eggs are really good! I've made them a couple of times for brunches and it's always the first to go! Thanks kpd!