Chile Cheese Egg Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place butter in a 9 X 13 inch baking dish. Place pan in oven until butter is melted. Pour half the butter into a small bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs and egg whites in a large bowl. Stir in flour, baking powder, chiles, all cheeses, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Layer potato slices on bottom of pan.
- Pour egg mixture into baking pan.
- Pour reserved butter evenly over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 F and bake 35 to 40 mn. or until casserole is set.