1/1 Photo of Chile Cheese Cornbread in a Jiffy
A great side dish to chili or stews. Great by itself as a snack. Simple to make. Always a crowd pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9x9 square baking dish. (I use stoneware).
- 3Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- 4Pour into prepared baking dish.
- 5You can top with a little extra cheese, if desired.
- 6Bake 25 minutes at 400 degrees or until golden brown.
- 7Serve warm with butter.
- 8This can also be made in muffin tins.
- 9Variation: Add crumbled crisp bacon and 1/2 cup sour cream.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chile Cheese Cornbread in a Jiffy
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.5
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 104.1 mg
- Sodium 1279.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 14.0 g