Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Everyday with Rachael Ray. These look delish!
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced mild green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 cup plus 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cayenne.
- Stir in the corn, chiles, and 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Stir in the milk and mayonnaise.
- Spoon the mixture into a nonstick, 6 cup jumbo muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon cheese. Bake until golden-brown, about 10 minutes more.