Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is such a delicious and easy to make bread that I just couldn't stand not to share it. It is an absolute must try!
for 1 1/2 pound loaf
- 1 3⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cooked corn kernel, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon date sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno chiles
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup water (plus 2 tbsp)
- 4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in order given into bread machine.
- Either set machine for whole wheat mode OR, I prefer to set machine for dough.
- When finished, remove from machine, shape into large ball and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.