Recipe by MA in Florida
I got this off another web-site. It makes a nice meatless addition to the brunch table. My children put salsa on top of the squares.
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup self-rising flour
- 10 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 24 ounces cottage cheese
- 2 cans chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9"x12" pan.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 minute until center is set and the edges are lightly browned
- Allow to stand several minutes before cutting into squares.