Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Makes a great snack for parties.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups whole roasted cashews
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup later.
- Combine oil, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, and sugar with a whisk.
- Stir in cashews and coat evenly.
- Spread in a single layer on baking sheet and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve.
This was an easy recipe to double with no problems. I made this for a New Years Eve party I had. I added about 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to create a lime-chilli taste... yummy...