- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups whole roasted cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup later.
- Combine oil, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, and sugar with a whisk.
- Stir in cashews and coat evenly.
- Spread in a single layer on baking sheet and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve.