Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Goes great with a pot of chili
- 3⁄4 cup hot salsa
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup hot pepper sauce (I use Texas Pete)
- 1 egg
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup kidney bean, drained, rinsed and mashed
- 3 tablespoons fresh jalapenos, seeded and chopped (about 4)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread machine, according to your bread machine instructions. Select a light crust setting and press start. Adding a litle more flour or water if needed.
- When baking complete; remove from bread machine place bread on wire rack and cool completely before slicing.