Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this on the WeightWatchers website. It's divine!
- 1 head bok choy, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 4 mahi mahi fillets (1.5 lbs)
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Put water in a vegetable steamer and place it over high heat.
- Add bok choy to steamer and let steam until tender, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium heat. Add cumin and red pepper flakes; cook 2 minutes.
- Season fish with salt and add to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, until firm and opaque.
- To serve divide bok choy among 4 plates, sprinkle with salt and lemon juice; top with mahi mahi and garnish with mint.
YUM! I had about 10 minutes to make a yummy healthy dinner, i served this with couscous and zucchini. delish!
I had frozen Ahi tuna on hand so I used this recipe and just seared the tuna on each side. The flavor was really great and went well with the boy choy. Easy, quick and healthy dinner option! Reviewed for Spring PAC 2008.