Chile and Cumin Fried Mahi Mahi
- Put water in a vegetable steamer and place it over high heat.
- Add bok choy to steamer and let steam until tender, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium heat. Add cumin and red pepper flakes; cook 2 minutes.
- Season fish with salt and add to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, until firm and opaque.
- To serve divide bok choy among 4 plates, sprinkle with salt and lemon juice; top with mahi mahi and garnish with mint.