Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Serve these zesty spiral sandwiches at your next party. A great make-ahead appetizer. Simply slice right before serving.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can ripe olives, chopped and drained
- 4 (8 inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa, any variety
- COMBINE cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chiles, green onions, bell pepper and olives in a medium bowl.
- SPREAD ½ cup cheese mixture over each tortilla; roll up. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- REMOVE plastic wrap; slice each roll into six 3/4-inch pieces. Serve with salsa for dipping.
Yum! I re-named these as Fiesta Pinwheels for my recipe box, because they're so pretty with almost a confetti effect in the filling! We loved them! The flavor combination was really neat and they were fun to assemble too. Since we were making these for a work potluck, we topped each with a dollop of salsa, instead of having it on the side for dipping and that seemed to work really well. Thanks a million!