Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
While hubby was creating drinks for us, he came up with this version for the kids.
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 12 mint leaves
- 4 ounces cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1 teaspoon raspberry flavored syrup
- 2 ounces club soda
- Muddle sugar & mint in a cocktail shaker.
- Add lime juice, cranraspberry juice, syrup & ice. Shake well.
- Pour into tall glasses, top with soda & stir. Garnish with mint.
Well, my 'splash' was a little more than Juenessa's, but I liked the 2 teaspoons of lime juice that I added to this drink! Loved the combo of lime & cranberry & raspberry! Did use the club soda, but another time I want to try something more flavorful like a lemon-lime soft drink ~ Sprite, 7UP, or maybe Squirt! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed as a kidnapped recipe in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #16]
This drink is so good and pretty too! I did use 2 ounces of diet 7UP instead of the club soda because that is what I had on hand. I loved the addition of the mint with the raspberry. This is a fresh, tasty drink that I will make again. Oh, the instructions say to add lime juice, but it's not on the ingredient list so I just added a splash of lime juice concentrate and it turned out great.