Recipe by Amy Childers
Pound cake for chocoholics like myself. I promise this is a delight and especially good with coffee. I use bakers joy to spray my pan instead of greasing and flouring the pan, it takes less time and is just as effecient. Also you can use decorative pans but make sure it is greased or sprayed well or it will not come clean. I hope you enjoy.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 6 ounces chocolate chips (option)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Mix all dry ingredients, well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, and fold in chips if you add them.
- Pour into well floured bunt pan.
- Bake at 350* for 45-60 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- A dusting of powedered sugar is a nice presentation add.