Recipe by Vida G.
I love this dish. If you like a little or a lot spicy, you may like this. Fix it to your liking.
- 8 corn tortillas
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 serrano chili pepper
- 1⁄4 onion
- 3 springs cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresco cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut corn tortillas however desired.
- Fry in oil until crispy then drain on brown paper bag.
- Roast tomatoe, onion, chile and garlic until a little black.
- Blend together with cilantro and salt.
- In separtate bowl add eggs and salt, maybe a little milk.
- Blend well.
- May need a little more oil when adding eggs to pan.
- Cook a little then add tortilla.
- After it's done add the salsa right on top and mix it inches.
- Add cheese.