- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup condensed tomato soup
- 3 cups monterey jack cheese or 3 cups colby cheese
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup canned corn
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry pepper and onion 5 minutes in butter.
- Add soup, cover and cook 5 minutes more.
- Put over boiling water.
- Add cheese with seasonings and stir steadily, slowly adding the corn.
- When thoroughly blended and creamy, moisten the eggs with a little of the liquid, stir in until thickened and then pour over hot toast or tortillas.