Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
My kids love this dish. They started calling it chikky chikky cheese bake for fun. goof balls.
Make and share this Chikky Chikky Cheese Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -3 cups cooked chicken, and cut into bite sized pieces
- 16 ounces pasta
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (2 3/4 ounce) packet cheese sauce mix, old mill brand
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, chopped and thawed
- 2 cups cheese, shredded, pizza blend works well
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Boil pasta and drain.
- Mix together soup, milk, cheese sauce mix, parsley, salt and pepper, paprika, onion powder, cayenne and mustard, set aside.
- In a very large mixing bowl, stir together the pasta, chicken, broccoli, shredded cheese, and sauce mix. Pour into one large baking dish, or two small dishes.
- Top with parmesean cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes until browned on top and bubbly.
I made this last night and the flavor was excellent. I used a can of cheddar cheese soup instead of the cheese sauce mix, but other than that I kept everything the same and both my husband and myself thought it was fantastic. Thank you, I will definately be making this again