Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
My kids love this dish. They started calling it chikky chikky cheese bake for fun. goof balls.
- 2 -3 cups cooked chicken, and cut into bite sized pieces
- 16 ounces pasta
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (2 3/4 ounce) packet cheese sauce mix, old mill brand
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, chopped and thawed
- 2 cups cheese, shredded, pizza blend works well
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Boil pasta and drain.
- Mix together soup, milk, cheese sauce mix, parsley, salt and pepper, paprika, onion powder, cayenne and mustard, set aside.
- In a very large mixing bowl, stir together the pasta, chicken, broccoli, shredded cheese, and sauce mix. Pour into one large baking dish, or two small dishes.
- Top with parmesean cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes until browned on top and bubbly.
I made this last night and the flavor was excellent. I used a can of cheddar cheese soup instead of the cheese sauce mix, but other than that I kept everything the same and both my husband and myself thought it was fantastic. Thank you, I will definately be making this again