1/4 Photos of Chiffon Honey Cake
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Chef Mommie's Note:
This is very easy and very good! I was real happy how this turned out. It looked perfectly cooked and I followed the directions almost exactly. The only thing I did differently was cooked 10 minutes longer on 350 than what it called for, by accident. I turned the timer off and forgot to turn the heat down right away. Oh well, it turned out perfect to me and dh was proud to take 1/2 of it to work. I was worried about not prepping the pan, but it worked out great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the eggs well, add sugar and beat at high speed until light & creamy.
- 2Add oil and honey, beating at medium speed until well blended.
- 3Combine dry ingredients and add to mixture alternately with coffee.
- 4Pour into an ungreased 10" tube pan.
- 5Bake at 350º for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 325 degrees and bake for one hour longer.
- 6When cake is done, invert and cool completely before removing from pan.
- 7If it sticks before removing pan, run a knife around the edges to loosen.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chiffon Honey Cake
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.9
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 135.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 41.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g