Recipe by mrsteacher22
This recipe comes from the Chico Hot Springs Resort in Montana. It is always served with breakfast. Excellent on yogurt or on its own. Very healthy!
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup craisins (or raisens, I use a collection of dried fruit)
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 3⁄4 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover 2 baking sheets by covering with wax paper and cooking spray.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix syrup, honey, and oil.
- Add to dry mix and stir until combined.
- Divide between baking sheets, spread evenly.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, toss half-way through baking.