Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe comes from the Chico Hot Springs Resort in Montana. It is always served with breakfast. Excellent on yogurt or on its own. Very healthy!
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup craisins (or raisens, I use a collection of dried fruit)
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 3⁄4 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover 2 baking sheets by covering with wax paper and cooking spray.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix syrup, honey, and oil.
- Add to dry mix and stir until combined.
- Divide between baking sheets, spread evenly.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, toss half-way through baking.