Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Guests will not leave the party til this is all gone. Serve this creamy dip warm with tortilla chips or rye crackers. Only 3 ingredients. If you don't tell, everyone will think you are a gourmet cook!
- 16 ounces blocks light cream cheese (Neufchatel Cheese)
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can chicken (drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) canro tel diced tomatoes and green chilies (Original)
- Drain chicken.
- Dump all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Heat and stir constantly on low setting.
- Lumps will disappear while stirring.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips and/or rye toasts.
For a friend's superbowl party, I watched my sweet sister whip this recipe up in 10 minutes. Very few leftovers - but I made sure I claimed them first.
Simple, fast, and very good. Tasted it after it was warm to see if we needed to add anything, Nope...great as is. Our guests also loved it. Thanks for posting.
This is so easy and so good. People gobbled it up at a school party.