Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
serve with rice and salad
Make and share this Chickpeas Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Soak Chana for 8 to 10 hours. Wash under tap water. Keep it for boiling in a pressure cooker in 4 to 5 cups of water. Add salt, red pepper,onion,garlic,gingercriander powder and turmeric powder. Close lid and cook for 45 minutes after the pressure builds in the cooker.
- when chana is done then evaporate water.
- and add tomatoes and oil and stir almost 5 minc.
- now add 3-4 cup water and bring a boil. and leave it for 20 minutes.
- now cheeck the gravy and add coriander leaves and serve with rice or roties.