- 2 red onions, peeled and thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 red bell peppers, deseeded and cut in to chunks
- 3 -4 chorizo sausages, sliced
- 400 g chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions in oil in a large pan or wok over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped peppers and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Move the vegetables to one side of the pan.
- Add the sliced chorizo to the cleared space and brown on both sides.
- Cook chorizo for 10 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Add chickpeas and mix together.
- When heated through season with the salt and pepper to taste.