Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick tasty meal
Make and share this Chickpeas & Chorizo (Beans and Sausage) recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onions in oil in a large pan or wok over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped peppers and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Move the vegetables to one side of the pan.
- Add the sliced chorizo to the cleared space and brown on both sides.
- Cook chorizo for 10 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Add chickpeas and mix together.
- When heated through season with the salt and pepper to taste.
This was a great recipe. I didn't have chorizo, so I substituted cheddar sausage, which still tasted great. I also used green onion and pepper rather than red. The parsley was the perfect final touch.