Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It's fun to cook for my vegan neighbors, but also a challenge to come up with food that has texture in addition to good flavor.
- First boil a quarter pound of penne noodles.
- while that is going, saute an onion in some olive oil.
- add the rinsed chickpeas in the pan to roast a little.
- in a blender, add the peppers, garlic, olive oil, chipotle, pecans, salt and pepper, and catsup.
- toss everything together and cook on low heat, just long enough to heat the sauce through.
- squeeze some lemon juice on top and serve.