Recipe by KateL
Entered for safe-keeping, found in Nutrition Action New1/2 sletter for June 2012.
Top Review by kathleenhk_12392516
I made this last week, and making it again for a BBQ tonight. It was great! So simple but super tasty. What a great way to use fresh summer tomatoes and garden fresh dill and basil!
- 14 1⁄2 ounces no-salt-added garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 1⁄2 lbs fresh tomatoes, chopped and drained (3 cups) or 35 ounces canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste