- 1 (400 g) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1 (400 g) can coconut milk
- 100 g parsley, chopped
- 400 g couscous, prepared
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion, pepper and garlic in olive oil until onion starts to turn translucent.
- Add chickpeas and curry powder. Cook for a moment longer.
- Add coconut milk and allow to simmer, covered, for a few minutes.
- Garnish with parsley, and serve with prepared couscous.