1/1 Photo of Chickpea Soup With Shredded Kale and Chorizo
I am a big fan of chickpeas and chorizo so this sounds like a good bet. I found this recipe in February 2008 copy of the British cookery magazine, Olive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the onion and garlic in the olive oil in a large pan.
- 2Add the chickpeas,chicken stock and chilli.
- 3Cook for about 10 minutes.
- 4Stir in the kale and cook for 3 minutes.
- 5Spoon into bowls and top with the chorizo.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chickpea Soup With Shredded Kale and Chorizo
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 920.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 16.7 g