Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A super quick recipe that is great for weekday lunches.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 4 cups chicken or 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon sage
- frozen chopped spinach (i used 4 cubes)
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic until translucent. Add carrots and celery and cook for a few minutes.
- Add stock, chickpeas and sage. Simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in spinach until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper.