From: "The Art of South American Cookery" by Myra Waldo, 1961ed. Posted for Zaar World Tour 4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4-1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2-1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt or 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained (garbanzo beans)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, diced
- 3/4 cup onion, thinly sliced
- lettuce, to serve
- 3 hardboiled egg, peeled and quartered, to serve
- 1Beat together the oil, lemon juice, pepper, coriander, and salt.
- 2In a bowl, toss together the chickpeas, cream cheese, and onions.
- 3Lightly toss dressing and chickpea mix together.
- 4Arrange on lettuce and garnish with quartered eggs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chickpea Salad (Ensalada De Garbanzas)
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.6
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 185.5 mg
- Sodium 1124.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 13.2 g