Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Gourment Indian in Minutes
- 15 ounces chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 5 tablespoons diced bell peppers, various colors
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- coarse salt, to taste
- 1 pinch cumin powder
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon infused olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, finely chopped
- Combine chickpeas with rest of the ingredients.
- Serve ar roon temperture.
Easy & Tasty...This recipe is similar to one I already use. The only difference is that I add a little garlic to the mix. Made for Fall PAC 2008