Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different side dish that is nice for a picnic, BBQ, or potluck. It's from Pingry Cooks and it was submitted by Ann Coleman. Here for safe keeping. I have most of the ingredients on hand so this could be good in a pinch.
- 2 cups canned chick-peas, drained
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pimentos, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- lettuce, for garnish
- Combine mayonnaise and horseradish.
- Now combine all other ingredients.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve on lettuce.