Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Middle Eastern salad I found online. Haven't tried it yet, but looking forward to doing so here soon. ZWT Summer'07
- 15 1⁄2 ounces chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups peeled seeded and diced cucumbers
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes (or cherry tomatoes)
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup creamy dill ranch dressing
- fresh ground pepper
- Place chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes, cheese, onion, dressing and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Mix until coated.
This was great! I used parmesan peppercorn dressing and added dill. Superb!
Delicious, even my 18mo old enjoyed it and asked for thirds. A complete success. Instead of using dill ranch dressing I used Recipe #246720. Made for team SSaSSy for ZWT6 ZINGO.
This couldn't be easier, or tastier! I couldn't find creamy ranch dill dressing, so I used ranch dressing and added some dried dill. Very flavorful and made a nutritious, take-along lunch! Thanks for sharing this. Made for ZWT6.