1/2 Photos of Chickpea Salad
Easy, light and healthy source of protein and fiber!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, not dried
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley, not dried
- 1In a large bowl, toss together the rinsed and drained chickpeas, onion, peppers, cilantro and parsley.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together the crushed garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and (optional) sugar.
- 3Pour the dressing over the salad mixture and gently toss to coat well.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chickpea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 736.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 11.3 g