This is incredibly good and very versatile. Use as a dip for crackers, celery, zucchini or cauliflower. OR as a spread for a tortilla wrap with spinach leaves and sliced chicken breast. It is probably very tasty tossed with hot pasta as a pasta sauce too. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained (garbanzo beans)
- 6 ounces roasted red peppers, drained well and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 2 garlic cloves, cracked away from peel
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves stripped from stems
- coarse salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, eyeball it as you drizzle it into recipe
- 1Combine chickpeas, roasted red pepper, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- 2Turn the processor on and stream in 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil.
- 3Remove smooth spread to a serving bowl and serve with veggies.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chickpea Rosemary Dip
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1218.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: